When burning Candles this is what you need to know?
All our comments are also visuable in pictogramms on the labels of all our candles
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always use a space of at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not place candles in a draught. Placing candles in a draft will change the burning performance of any candle
- Do not place candles near a source of heat.
- Place candles in an upright position. Wick always positioned on top.
- Trim wick to about 1cm before lighting.
- Trim your pillarcandle after burning.
- Always snuff out the flame. Do not blow it out.
- Always use the right candle holder.
- Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
- Only use tea lights in holders and warming stoves with sufficient ventilation.
- Do not move a burning candle.
- Use a suitable container where appropriate as some candles liquefy when burning.
- Never use liquid to extinguish the flame.